[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Lunch

  • From: Jason Collier <jcollier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 22:46:08 -0500

-
If they were events then too much riff raff would show up.  :)

Jason Collier
314-623-0263

On 9/4/2012 10:33 PM, Roger Barnes wrote:
Is there a reason why we don't make these events instead of just informal get togethers? Just wondering.... And Friday is an open day on my geocaching calendar.....
Roger

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 10:27 PM, Steve Bromley <steve.bromley@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:steve.bromley@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I haven't been able to attend a SLAGA lunch lately due to work but
    I'm off this week so how about having one?

    Friday, September 7th, at 11:00am at Fuddruckers in Sunset
    Hills.   Hope you all can make it.

    /*--Steve*/

    /It's not only the destination but the path you take and the
    friends you make along the way/

Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->