[GeoStL] Re: REI Clearance

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 20:18:15 -0600

-
Nancy, there is no link to shop through SLAGA, but premium members living in
SLAGA territory who are age 18 or older are entitled to a 10% discount on all
REI purchases, except GPS receivers, which receive a 5% discount. Sale items
are not eligible for a discount, and items purchased through our corporate
account cannot be applied toward REI member dividends.

I don't believe we have used the REI group discount before, but it is my
understanding that you would contact one of the SLAGA officers with your order,
and we would submit an online bid form to REI. Once you receive REI's detailed
estimate of your order, you would send your payment to SLAGA. After we receive
your payment, we will order the items and have them shipped to the REI store
nearest the zip code you provide to us. Shipping is free, unless you prefer to
have the items shipped to your house. In that case, you would pay all shipping
charges.

Hope this helps,
Laurie (Denmother) > From: sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx> To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] REI Clearance> Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 18:25:34 -0600> > ->
REI has a great clearance sale going on until the 19th some things are 50% +
off (some things look like great bargains even if I have no idea what they are
lol)> I think there's a ship-to-store option to save on the shipping costs.>
REI.com> > Is there a link to shop through SLAGA?> > Nancy> > >