[GeoStL] Re: Question about the competition at Hawn in March

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:04:03 -0500

-
http://mogeo.com/migc__manual.htm
Sure Sara,

I'd be glad to help. See the link above for the whole event manual and rules but bottom line is, everyone that attends must pay the general admission of either $11 early registration or $13 for late registration.

There would be additional fees for competing, t shirts, meal tickets if you wanted any of that stuff. The fee schedule is on the page "registration form page 2".

glenn

At 10:55 AM 10/24/2003, you wrote:

Not sure if anyone here knows the answer for sure but thought someone might since I believe I remember seeing Glen's name mentioned relating to the Midwest competition.

If someone plans to possibly go to the competition for fun and not actually compete do they have to pay the course fees (not complaining aobut possibly having to pay them just want to do things right). I am seriously thinking that I might go and bring a friend along but want to be totally sure what I would have to pay for as a non competitor wishing to do the competition courses for fun as the manual states can be done. Can someone please help me out on this one since I will likely have to pay for my friend as well if he goes?

Thanks
Sara