[GeoStL] Re: Question about the competition at Hawn in March

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <migriff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:53:07 -0500

You are welcomed to do any of the courses just for the initial
registration fee. The course fee is ONLY for competitors to cover the
awards.. You will not be able to go through the courses however, until
all competitors have started the course. After they start, we will open
it up to anyone who wants to walk the courses..

Mike