[GeoStL] Re: Question about Multi-State Cache

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 08:58:00 -0500

I would think it should be MO since it's accessed from the MO (St. Mary's)
side. If someone checked on local caches in that IL area, it would show as IL
but they'd have to cross the bridge at Chester to access it, but that's still
not a bad drive. Those doing local caches on the MO side might ignore it when
they see it listed in IL.

Rich