[GeoStL] Re: Public Record

  • From: "BottomFeeder" <BottomFeeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 14:21:11 -0600

-
How do the 'net search engines interact with the forums?

I did  a quick Google on 'logo' and 'slaga' as that was a subject that had
numerous messages in  the forums....and found nothing in the results of that
search. But maybe other searches would pick something up.

Perhaps because a user needs to register on the forums and each user has a
password, the 'bots don't pick up and archive such stuff.(???)

     -= Russ =-  (BottomFeeder)

  From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 11:26:22 -0600

-

Dosnt look like it. maybe meet us@IHOP  might do it.... will
need to check.

At 11:26 AM 12/27/2003, Glenn wrote:

-
Dosnt look like it. maybe meet us@IHOP  might do it.... will need to check.

from the archives...
From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 10:50:26 -0600

At the least, change the last part of e-mail addresses...but a quick
question...

If someone says "@" for 'at', instead of using it in an e-mail
address...such
as "meet @ IHOP," would everything after the "@" sign be changed to