[GeoStL] Postponed: Saturday Downtown Group Hunt

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:14:41 -0600

-
Hey guys,
I was trying to put together a goup hunt this Saturday afternoon, but it's
not going to work out.  A big part of my plan was to lure my husband on a
group hunt, and there's too many things going on for him this Saturday.  He
also thinks it's going to be too cold (now, you guys didn't hear that from
me).  I would make fun of him, but I know that some weekend when it's 102 in
the shade, he would think it was just fine and I would wimp out.

Some other time...

Susan