[GeoSTL] Pill boxes and other cache containers

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:43:37 -0500

I only found one pill bottle. I found a ton of film containers.

But, I want to suggest a place to look for more. There is a place called
Leftovers, Etc on Parkway Dr, very near Uncle Sams off the service rd in St.
Charles. They are a place that collects things like medicine bottles, boxes,
jars, etc. You name it, they probably have it. People donate the items and
then you can go and shop for what you need for art projects, etc. For $3 you
can fill a small bag, for $5 a large bag. Or you can negotiate prices for a
few items.

In St. Charles
http://www.communityconnection.org/resource_pages/49288.html

In St. Louis
http://www.communityconnection.org/resource_pages/49289.html

Jen

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.