[GeoStL] Re: Pictures from Evansville Caching Trip

  • From: Laura Million <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 23:13:32 -0600

-
Yes, the cache was that high. My daughter is about 5' 3" and she was on a ledge
about 4 foot up. It didn't look that high from where I was standing, but she
wasn't too thrilled that I walked away to take pictures and left her standing
there. Not a smart place for a nano cache.

Laura
2_cats

--
Laura Million