[GeoStL] Re: Picnic Facilities

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 22:22:43 -0500

You're right Bob, and to update everyone - due to the wet weather we had last
month, the electricity could not be run under the railroad tracks. This means
the restrooms and the pavilion have no electric. The Picnic WILL go on as
scheduled with portable generators for the hot dishes, and the St. Louis County
Parks Department is bringing over 2 large Porta-potties for the picnic. This
little setback is not going to change the fact that we always have a great
time. See you at the pic-a-nic Mr. Ranger Sir!

John and Laurie

From: cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL]
Picnic FacilitiesDate: Thu, 1 May 2008 22:00:53 -0500

Around 7:30pm this evening I rode my motorcycle over to Cliff Cave Park.  I
noticed that the bathrooms were still being worked on and there was a
backloader by them.  The bathrooms still had the orange webbing around them.
Also noticed the water was not turned on in the outside fixtures. Hope the work
hard tomorrow!! BBD1,   Bob

Back to work after baby– how do you know when you’re ready?
http://www.gowindowslive.com/Mobile/Landing/Messenger/Default.aspx?Locale=en-US?ocid=TAG_APRIL