[GeoStL] Re: Picnic Facilities

  • From: Cindy Spurr <leeharper13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 06:48:22 -0700 (PDT)

Worse case, there's a big river nearby and if I remember correctly,
lots'o'woods right?  We could always rope off a couple sections...one for the
guys one for the girls ;-0

Cindy

Want to learn about geocaching in Virginia? Visit http://www.vageocachers.org
Want to learn about geocaching in St. Louis? Visit
http://www.geostl.com/SLAGAPostNuke/index.php