[GeoStL] Optimize Routes

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 20:09:17 -0700 (PDT)

I noticed someone on here the other day said something about optimizing a route
of caches using Microsoft Streets and Trips 2005. How is this done? I am
thinking of doing a day of caching very soon and if I can put the caches in
that I want to do and then optimize the best way to do them I might actually
get a few more caches then driving around haphazardly. Can someone help me
figure out how to do it.

I sent this out today from my office email but it never appeared here so I am
not sure why....did anyone see it?

Thanks

Dan

 Sell on Yahoo! Auctions  - No fees. Bid on great items.