[GeoStL] Re: One of my Moron friends makes the news!!

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 20:28:10 -0500

I don't know but he has ridden 95,000 miles so far... THIS YEAR.  He has
been able to travel a lot. Don thinks his new job will tie him down a little
more.

Here he just finished a "Four corners tour" where a rider must go to and
document all four corners of the US. Key west,  a particular cities  in
Maine, Calf and Washington then back to start. You can start anyplace you
wish. He did the ride in 4days, 10hours. Including time for repairs after
striking a deer. (see the red on saddlebag and no mirror!!)  He dosnt speed,
but he doesn't dilly dally either.

Glenn