[GeoStL] Re: Plan B

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 20:23:46 -0500

Glenn,

Take I-64 to I-57 (Mt. Vernon) South. Lots of good caches along that
stretch. (Rend Lake, Benton, W. Frankfort, Fernye Clyffe SP).

Once you get down to HW 13 (Marion) you can go to Carbondale and Murphysboro
(lots of Myotis caches in that area) and then head back up HW 3. Or go in
reverse (the route, not the car)