[GeoStL] Re: Oddest thing that has happened while geocaching!

  • From: "Jon Mertz" <jemertz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 06:41:40 -0500

-
At my first picnic, it was suggested that this would happen one day.
All of us hiking out through the woods all the time, we were bound to
stumble upon things that hadn't been seen before, this being one of
them.

Thanks for keeping your presence of mind and showing the authorities
that we are a responsible group.

-Jon