[GeoStL] Re: Notification

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:00:14 -0500

-
Oh wait .. it's under Member Features  from the My Account page.

Instant Log Notification Feature

visit Insta-Notify page

You can subscribe to a location and whenever certain logs are entered by
geocachers in that area, you receive an email. The new "publish" log type
will allow you to be the first one in your area to get notified of a new
listing. As the new feature is improved, other log types like found notes
will be added.

Nancy