[GeoStL] Re: Notification

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:00:10 -0500

-
I don't do any of this, but I think about it for about 3 seconds at a
time before I get interrupted by something else.

You could run a daily pocket query and look for caches with a date
placed within a day. Or is a lot of that stuff back dated? If that is
the case, there may be something in GSAK that you can do to set the user
flag for new adds to the database. Or just sort it in descending order
by date placed.

Mike Griffin wrote:

>-
>I often hear of people talking about notifications of new caches. Is there
>something that is daily?? I get the Notify Bot from GC.Com but it is more or
>less for advertising and then, "here are a few caches that are new in
>Missouri." It is only sent once a week...
>Does anyone else use something different?
>
>Mike
>
>Tired of Spam??
>Here's your solution..
>See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050