[GeoStL] Re: Not just a pretty batman villian, its also a B*tch

  • From: "Joel Knapp" <joelk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 08:32:39 -0500

-
Tecnu also makes a scrubbing cleaner with bits of loofa in it.  It's great
if you really feel the need to scratch.

Tecnu works as a before or after treatment.  Put it on before you go out,
and it supposedly keeps the plant oils from staying on your skin.  If you
get into poison ivy or oak and use Tecnu within a few hours, it is also
effective.