[GeoStL] Re: Newbie Ignorance and Diamond Blings

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 23:59:31 -0500

-
Welcome aboard. Everyone makes errors from time to time with cache pages, cache logs, this , that or the other thing.
It's all good and it's only a game.

Now, Ya wanna be vice president of something. :-)

glenn

Skyler Dragon wrote:
-
I am a newbie.  I am ignorant about some of this.  I
apologize for making Eric so upset.  I relize
geocaching is a sport and that some of my log entries
have upset some of you. Please accept my apologies.
Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
http://bookcrossing.com/friend/Skylerdragon