[GeoStL] Re: Newbie Ignorance and Diamond Blings

  • From: Carol Shahriary <shah11@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:38:19 -0700 (PDT)

-
I hope you come to the picnic and you can tell me
about bookcrossing.  I have been thinking about doing
it but haven't got my act together yet.  It is sort of
in the same universe as geocaching.  Connecting to
others through hidden or left behind treasures!

I'm pretty new to geocaching too.  I also started in
March.  Have your read the Complete Idiot's Guide to
Geocaching yet?  It's pretty good.

Dancing Strawberry

--- Skyler Dragon <skylerdragon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> -
> I am a newbie.  I am ignorant about some of this.  I
> apologize for making Eric so upset.  I relize
> geocaching is a sport and that some of my log
> entries
> have upset some of you.  Please accept my apologies.
>

> Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
> http://bookcrossing.com/friend/Skylerdragon

>  Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived
> http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

Carol Strawberry
"Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different
speeds.  A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." (William James)