[GeoStL] Re: New Year Day's cache hunt

  • From: "Barry Bryant" <barramus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 09:38:44 -0600

There are no trails, just hills....lol
  -----Original Message-----
  From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jim Bensman
  Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2007 9:32 AM
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: New Year Day's cache hunt

  I am getting ready to head down and do them today since I cannot make it
on New Year’s Day.  I will report back on what I find with the new parking
lot and newly acquired land.  If there are any trails, I will GPS them for
my garmin maps.  But the Topo maps already cover it.

  Jim Bensman
  "Nature Bats Last"