[GeoStL] Re: New Year Day's cache hunt

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 09:32:10 -0600

I am getting ready to head down and do them today since I cannot make it on
New Year's Day.  I will report back on what I find with the new parking lot
and newly acquired land.  If there are any trails, I will GPS them for my
garmin maps.  But the Topo maps already cover it.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

  _____