[GeoStL] Re: NGR:Old people can't hear this

  • From: "Libby Morehead" <gmalibby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 22:11:14 -0500

  I remember this test pattern and high pitched tone that Steve refers to and
it seems to me it had a graphic of an Indian chief in the center of it. I also
remember the Indian with the tears but I thought that was accompanied by
patriotic music. The message of that one was definitely Don't Litter.

  Gma