[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Who's Going to Jail?

  • From: "BotFee" <BottomFeeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 17:22:53 -0600

-

Well heck, if it weren't for the idiot executive and legislative branch
levels of govt passing and signing such laws into effect, mayhaps there
would be no need for 'activist judges'......which is about as moronic a =
term
as 'military intelligence'. I *hope* a judge is 'activist'....as opposed =
sitting on his fat lazy patooty with a benign attitude.=20

And yes, I  undertand the context in which the term is used/meant these
days, but just really makes no sense to me.

          -=3D Russ =3D- (BotFee)