[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Weather: Guess which city?

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 15:03:55 -0800 (PST)

-
OMG that is soooo true! We lived in Gulfport and vicinity in 72-73 and that was
the first time in 10 years they had seen snow. We were in NOLA when it hit and
when we crossed into Miss. we were stopped at Bay St. Louis because the bay
bridge was closed. I laughed cos there was barely a coating of snow on the
bridge. I told the cop that I was from Mo and this was nothing and went across
the bridge. I had no trouble but both sides of 90 looked like bumper cars!

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil.
 The Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.
 We apologize for the inconvenience.

Life is way to short to take serious.