[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Vietnam Moving Wall

  • From: "Dru C Reeves" <drur@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 11:46:04 -0500

Thanks for the information. My wife and I are going to St Louis this weekend
to attend a bodybuilding competition. I will make a stop by the Wall on
Sunday morning before we return home. We had the Moving Wall visit Cape a
few years ago and it is a sight to see. I would encourage all to go see it,
better yet, take a trip to Washington DC and see the real thing in person
along with the other memorials and the new WWII veteran's memorial opening
next weekend.

All of us owe a debt of gratitude to those who fought these wars to preserve
our American way of life.

Dru C Reeves

  _____