[GeoStL] NGR : Re: Field Day

  • From: Max Slover <k0azv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 08:37:50 -0700 (PDT)

-
Mike, Suburban Radio Club and St. Louis Repeater
merged about 3 years back and become the St. Louis &
Suburban Radio Club. As Yvonne mentioned, the one that
does theirs in Buder Park is St. Louis Amateur Radio
Club or SLARC.

Not to worry about living out in High Ridge. If you
have 2 meter equipment there is the 146.925 (pl 192.8)
repeater out that way and KA0NPJ who operates the
146.61 repeater has got a new tower and equipment set
to go for a new repeater out that way too.

Yvonne, thanks for the invite to the activities out at
Creve Couer Park. If I get a chance I might try and
hit a couple of other sites during the day.

Max...