[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Looking for network backup system

  • From: "Jon Mertz" <jemertz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 06:35:59 -0500

-
I use Norton Ghost for my backups. I have a Samba (Windows
Filesharing) -shared hard drive installed in my server. Any of your
computers will do.
If you can save to a network share with the utility that you use, you
should be able to use the same method of network storage. All you'll
need is a large hard drive that will hook to one of your desktops.
Then you just need to set up the share, point your backup utility at
the right sharepoint, and fire away.

Good luck.
-Jon