[GeoStL] Re: NGR I need geek help!

  • From: "Jim Greene" <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 10:07:28 -0500

I liked that one too Mike. Another one I used was the one where you could
add the count number to the start of your cache log. It made it a lot easier
to keep track of. I'd like to see both of those come back. I did find one
recently that I do like, it takes the GC.com disclaimer off the cache page,
like they say, we already know what it says.

Jim