[GeoStL] Re: NGR I need geek help!

  • From: Glenn <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 07:18:29 -0500

-
i was going to suggest the bookmark synchronizer. It is a good one. along with all the Locus Prime greasemonkey geocaching specific scripts for firefox. these scripts are great and really add a lot to the groundspeak pages.

http://gmscripts.locusprime.net/

Glenn
On Aug 4, 2008, at 2:07 AM, Andrew Senger wrote:

-
Elkie,

http://mozilla.gunnars.net/firefox_bookmarks_tutorial.html#importing_and_exporting_bookmarks

Check that out. It starts on how to import, so read the export section first.

If you have any other questions, feel free to email.  I'll be up for a
little bit longer.

I'd also suggest using the following Add-On: Foxmarks Bookmark
Synchronizer.  You sign up for an account on a website, and it
synchronizes your bookmarks across multiple Firefoxes on multiple
computers.

For example, I have it installed at home, at work, and on a
thumbdrive.  Whenever I connect at either, the bookmarks are
synchronized.  If I delete one at work, it will show up at home; if I
add one at home, it will show up on the thumbdrive.

One of the best add-ons I have.

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.yawetag.net
"I can't win anything. In fact, if you look up 'loser' in the
dictionary, you'll see someone else's photo!" --Andrew Senger

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 1:44 AM, Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can someone that knows Firefox please tell me how to copy my bookmarks from my laptop to my desktop? I got everything moved except my bookmarks. I just
can't seem to figure this one out :(

Life is way to short to take serious.