[GeoStL] Re: NGR - Dogs

  • From: MutherAndSun <mutherandsun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 20:48:44 -0700 (PDT)

LOL!

________________________________
From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 10:25:20 PM
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: NGR - Dogs

Ah, what you have is a confused cat that thinks it's a dog.  It won't be long
befroe it starts to raise it's leg on bushes.

From: tnands <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 9:53 PM

LOL..  Our dog answers and responds to Indy, Dog, Move, and certain snap of the
fingers.
My inlaws had two dogs: Thunder and Lightning but both thought their name was
"Thunder, Lightning"

Nancy