[GeoStL] NGR: Arrested Mexico Rd

  • From: Eric & Dayna East <lichanura@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 13:18:17 -0600

-
 My dad & I saw a guy get pulled over by like 4 cop cars yesterday afternoon
near
the intersection of Mexico Rd & Spencer Rd. (or am I mixing street names with
cache
names?) The cops had their guns drawn on the vehicle & when the guy "calmly" got
out of his SUV they made him kneel in the street while cuffing him! I've only
seen
something like this one other time. Has anyone heard anything about this on the
news? If so what did the guy do?

Thanks & God bless!

Eric

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store  http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA