[GeoStL] Re: NCR: Mozill Firefox Hotmail and Yahoo

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:25:42 -0500

I can't really help much, but last Thrusday and Friday I was having similar
difficulties.  My Yahoo account wouldn't accept my password.  It was
intermittent, for a few hours it wouldn't work, then for a few hours it
would.  One thing that helped (most of the time) was to clear out cache,
history, everything, right before trying to sign in.

Susan