[GeoStL] Re: NCR: Gas prices

  • From: "Barry Bryant" <barramus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 18:10:57 -0400

-

I agree.

But why does the price always of gasoline fall at a slow pace compared
to the drastic increases that we see ?

Considering the price of oil now, which is $45 today and that it peaked at
about $150 per barrel this summer, the price of gasoline should be even
lower.

Not that I'm complaining too much, let if keep dropping though.

Barry

Headed Southwest on Friday.
It was 24° here this morning....brrrrr