[GeoStL] Re: Milestones - How do you do them?

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 11:59:13 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I do have a reason. I am planning for MOGA 2013 to be my #3,000. I have
47 caches to find before logging the event proper for the milestone. The route
I have chosen will make it easy to do without gaming the number in any way, but
choosing slightly different routes will net me more caches, but would
necessitate me logging MOGA when it comes to cache #3,000 before continuing on.
I lean to doing what I have done in the past and log them as they truly are,
but I was just curious what others do...