[GeoStL] Re: Milestones

  • From: Eric & Dayna East <lichanura@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:36:09 -0500

-
Glad to hear you're doing better. We'll be praying for you!

Eric & Dayna

GC-RGS wrote:

> -
> Sorry for the delay in getting the milestones updated on the home page.=
 I've added Seporp1, Myotis, Strider, happycycler, and cacheRcheck. If I'=
ve missed anyone or have some wrong dates or numbers, just let me know.
> As Brawny Bear indicated, I was taking a break. Actually it was a littl=
e more than that. Last Thursday after a day of caching in St. Chuck, I go=
t severe stomach cramps, 104 fever, throwing up, and shakes so bad I coul=
dn't use the mouse or dial the phone. My Dr. sent me to the ER at St. Luk=
es. They diagnosed it as Pancreatitis, and after an ultrasound on Friday,=
 it was determined that my gall bladder is bad and a lodged gall stone bl=
ocked the duct and caused the infection of the duct and the pancreas. (Ga=
ll bladder to come out next Tue AM). Then they found a major problem afte=
r doing a blood culture. The area where the gall stone was lodged, and no=
w passed, caused the same virus that's contained in E coli to grow. That =
was keeping my temperature at 100-102 and they wouldn't let me come home =
until it was normal for 24 hrs. After 3 days of antibiotic IV's, the feve=
r broke late Sunday night, and they let me come home today.  The funeral =
is cancelled for now and I'm actually looki
>  ng forward to next Tue. so I won't have to go through this again! :-)
>
> Rich
>
> PS-It's rough getting old!
n the Subject field

Subject field