[GeoStL] Re: Merry Christmas SLAGA land

  • From: Fourfeld@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 22:59:03 -0500 (EST)

Hi John and Laurie,

A very Merry Christmas to both of you.

I have a question for you about the New Years Day Cache hike.   I would
like to make the event, but time and health restrictions are going to keep me
from doing any more than perhaps just the first cache in the park.  Do you
have a plan for which cache will be first on the list to hunt, and what the
approximate round trip walking mileage might be?

Thanks.  Hope to see you on the first.  If not, Happy New Year, and enjoy
the snowy day in the woods.

Stay Healthy,
Mark
Sniper1