[GeoStL] Meramec flooding Chart from NOAA

  • From: Laura Million <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 13:13:33 -0500

-
If anyone is into charts and graphs, here is the NOAA Weather Service
predictions for the Meramec River at Valley park:
http://www.crh.noaa.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?
wfo=lsx&gage=vllm7&view=1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1

If the whole link is not a hyperlink, you might have to copy and paste it into
your browser. Meramec has not crested yet, so there could be more flooding.

Laura
2_cats

Laura Million
Faculty Technology Center