[GeoStL] Meramec State Park 1-1-05

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 09:41:42 -0800 (PST)

-
Hi all,

I am heading to MSP to pick up the two caches there and look around in the area
assigned to me and get an idea of where I would like to place caches and WPs
...I also want to check out the CCC road area. I won't be placing any caches
today but will take some coords on likely spots....I will send out a list to
the people who need them so that we won't overlap or get too close to each
other....If you are free and you would like to join me come ahead....I will
have my cell with me 573/578-5569...I am hoping to be there around 1:00PM this
afternoon

Happy New Year to you all

Dan (Thunder)

Subject field