[GeoStL] Message in a Bottle

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 17:32:59 -0600

-
Can you please check to see if we have these answers right?

We found the first 2 and believe we found #3.

However I may of not figured out the coordinates correctly in #4 because we
never did find a park where our coordinates took us.

I have filled in the answers that we got below.  Let us know if this is
right or what is wrong.

3. Use the coordinates from WP# 2 to find WP# 3. Find the National Register
Plaque here and fill in the dates from it here: _ 1943 -1964   These dates
we got from the plaque in front of the courthouse.

4. Now use the clues from all 3 WPs to find the coordinates for the cache:

N 37 5W.WXY

W091 4Z.RXS

W = Clue 2 2nd digit B               5

X= Clue 1 # for T                       7

Y = Clue 3 Last digit 2nd date     4

Z = Clue 3 3rd digit 1st date        4

R = Clue 2 last digit C                 3

S= Clue 1 # for S                        8

Thanks for your help,

Jen

JustJen & Matt

Subject field