[GeoStL] Re: MOGA - BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:53:03 -0600

-
Susan,

If you're not competing and have paid, you can pick up your packets anytime.
There will always be someone at the pavilion. Some of those just hunting
caches won't be at the park until Sunday.

Reply to any MOGA questions will be spotty at best (Nancy, insert something
here :-) since quite a few of the staff are already at the park and most of
the rest of us are going up this morning. I doubt if there's internet access
at the park.

Rich