[GeoStL] MOGA - BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:53:02 -0800 (PST)

-
Looks like we might be a bit chilly this weekend  I sure hope it warms up a bit
....not sure I want to be ranging the hills and valleys if there is sleet, ice
or snow or just plain COLD weather.....I still plan on showing up and visiting
and enjoying the good company.....but we will see about the
competition......Dang I didn't know I was a fair weather cacher
Hope to see a lot of you there

Dan