[GeoStL] MOGA 2011 Reservations

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 09:55:45 -0500

Just made my reservations at Rend Lake Resort for a room there.  The lady
taking my reservations said she has been getting a lot of calls for
reservations.  So if you don't plan on camping, I'd suggest you make your
reservations as soon as possible to ensure your stay there.  Once again it's
the Weekend of March 25/26/27 and the resort reservation line is 800-633-3341.
You have until March 19th '11 to cancel at no cost.
Bob Pratt
BBD1