[GeoStL] MOGA 2006

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 08:38:11 -0500

-
The dates have been set for MOGA 2006. We will hold the event March 25 - 26,
2006 at Pere Marquette State Park. The Park is real accommodating and will work
with us throughout the planning and execution of the event. Mark your
calendars, we would love to have you come out and support SLAGA. We plan on
having many activities for everyone. Hunting caches in just one small part of
the adventure. We will also have some just for fun activities and learning
sessions. Not everyone needs to compete because we will have many different
things going on all weekend.
As soon as the cache page is approved, I will post it here. Keep checking back
for the latest updates.

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..