[GeoStL] Law and Order - Super Advanced Garmin Etrex???

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 05:55:39 -0700 (PDT)

The following contians a spoiler for the episode ofLaw and Order.  If you did
not see the episode and want to see it later, then ignore this message.  If you
seen it, or just dont care about the show, then look downward

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

I would like to know where they got a GPS that can get good reception under the
body of a car.  I have bad enough time getting reception under heavy trees.
Has this thought crossed anyone elses mind?

In case anyone missed it, but odnt care about spoilers - I warned you at top,
The geocacher was framed and they put a GPS under a car with duct tape to track
where they were going... OK I dont follow mysteries very well, but a GPS was
able to trak where a car had been being duct taped on the underside of a car.
I have to keep mine up in or close to my windshield to get reception.

It was interesting to see geocahing on it, but I cant get into those type of
shows in general, so, no new watcher here.

Joe Taylor

ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN
(Good for anytime of the Year)

Rockey the Flying Squirrell