[GeoStL] Lake Shelbyville - May 11th

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 10:23:18 -0600

-
I have posted an event cache..
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=723897ea-8aac-4b9c-8fa5-ecf3639a30cb

It is not active yet but keep trying. I am looking for some people to go to
Lake Shelbyville, May 11th, to help out with the USArmy Corp of Engineers -
Youth Activity Day. This is a 4 session day that teaches over 175 8th grade
students, fun in the outdoors. I am hoping to get some people from Central
Illinois, now that they have organized into a group, to come out as well and
perhaps run next year's event.

Please indicate on the cache page if you intend to help out. I would rather
have one place to look and get names. I have to turn in a count as soon as
possible.

Thanks!

Mike Griffin

Subject field