[GeoStL] Labraque caches...

  • From: Jeff the Blue Bead Man <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 21:53:46 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

-
...I have to do my part-time job tomorrow while many of you tackle the 3
Labraque caches.  So I decided to do them today.  Rather than waiting, Lancelot
(Glenn) decided to go with me.  WONDERFUL caches--PRISTINE nature--AWESOME
weather!  The only problem is that I left some of those blasted BLUE BEADS in
two of the three caches!  I think I forgot to add them to the second of the
three caches we found.  Rockytop IS 60' west of the published coordinates as
advertised.  I did mention that and the fact that it will be corrected tomorrow
in my log for the cache.  On the way out we passed someone working near where
the trail leaves the creek.  Some of those tire tracks mentioned by Mike or
others were undoubtedly left by that worker or other workers like him.  Folks
going tomorrow (on Sun's hunt), you are in for a major treat.  Think of an
untouched Hawn (not that Hawn is overrun).  These caches are special!

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man
Subject field