[GeoSTL] Re: Konopapw hits 200

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 06:44:46 -0500

GOOD WORK,  YA Hooooo,  PARTY TIME !!!

You've been doing a couple of tough (and high) ones lately.  I was wondering
where everybody has been.
I remember Nature Nut being 130 or so feet off when we were there too.
Didn't think to get the new coords at that time.. Red bluff was great.
Another Butch gem of a cache and at Mans Best Friend, it  WAS harder to find
the park than the cache. :)  Pickle Creek was a lesson in tricky. Did this
onw a few times already. I thought these were pretty good caches and well
worth the time invested.

gln