[GeoStL] Re: Klondike Park Event

  • From: "Drei Michels" <Drei.Michels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 18:13:22 -0700

-
I will be able to help to. I just logged it. I was planing on caching
that day so maybe if anyone wants to cache after the event we can.

Drei Michels
Systems Manager
RiverFront Times
6358 Delmar Blvd. Suite 200
St. Louis, MO. 63130
drei.michels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(314)-754-5903 Direct Line

>>> gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx 5/18/2004 6:00:05 PM >>>
This event (Saturday, June 5, 2004) is fast approaching and we only
have 3 volunteers, Susan, Bernie, and myself. Surely there are some of
you in the St. Charles area that can spend 4 hours helping us with
questions, handouts, GPS's, and a little hand holding for those that
want to take a try at geocaching.

The event is from 10 AM until 2 PM and we probably need to get there
around 9 AM to get everything set up. We will be in one of the 2
pavilions at the lake and plan to hide a flag or 2 to give them the feel
of using a GPS to locate a waypoint. There will also be 2 stocked caches
(ammo box and Tupperware) hidden for the thrill of finding actual
caches, signing the logbook, and picking out an item to keep.

Rich

Subject field