[GeoStL] Re: Join Us for Breakfast Aug. 2

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:05:47 -0500

   .hmmessage P {     PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px;
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px }
BODY.hmmessage {     FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma }
  I would rather we wait for everyone to accept or decline
before we do  that.  I don't want people to decline because
the see who else is  running.   It isn't fair to the people
who've nominated them nor to  the people still making up
their minds.